Take the guesswork out of what your existing customers want.
- Quantitative surveying informed by the best practice of hundreds of similar research projects
- Conversation-led qualitative research for understanding attitudes, motivations and perceptions in depth
Market sizing & segmentation
Tap into the market potential beyond your database.
- Tapping into the market you don’t yet reach through consumer panels
- Size and segment the market to understand the potential, and the best way to connect with prospects
Place-making and area research
Work with others to develop your city, county or state.
- Multi-channel research that shows engagement across a wide range of cultural venues
- Layer on population data to create audience development priorities
Research clients include
North America clients in partnership with JCA Arts Marketing
Baker Richards are specialists in Conjoint Analysis which tests a range of benefits to understand how attractive they are to the market, and what the market is really willing to pay…
- Allows you to break down a proposition into its component parts, i.e. benefits
- Determines preferences for products based on tradeoffs buyers make
- Understand the relative values of benefits
- Estimates the price elasticity of products
- Segments the market
- Predicts choice
- Identifies optimum combinations
UK Heritage Pulse
Together with Indigo Ltd, Baker Richards are running a UK-wide national big data research panel for major UK funders, government departments and other stakeholders