Many attractions – particularly seasonal attractions – are used to balancing big variances in visitor profile. Some attractions lean towards inbound tourism, where others aim to grow a loyal local audience.
Have you ever found the results of an in-house survey to be misleading? Or do you suspect that there are patterns in audience behaviour that you can’t identify or prove?
Whatever your objectives, research and segmentation can help. Both can have a significant impact on how you market, price, operate and deepen relationships with your attraction.
Visitor and market research
Baker Richards works with visitor attractions to design best-in-class primary research which can assist with:
- Programming and visitor experience
- Opportunities for commercialisation
- Market scoping
- Pricing for revenue maximisation
Segmentation solutions help to increase donations, grow the volume of repeat attenders, and to identify the characteristics of your most valuable visitors. Our segmentations are:
- Easy to understand and actionable by the whole organisation
- Linked to targets and strategy
- Bespoke to your data – no one size fits all solution
- Empowering – attractions use our segmentations to find more of their most valuable visitors