As the Omicron wave passes its peak in the UK and Plan B measures are lifted, the Missing Audiences survey is designed to help check in with audiences and:
- find out what is holding some audiences and visitors back from attending so you can accommodate their needs
- find out how many of those who haven’t returned to you are attending elsewhere
- find out how those who have returned feel about reattending
The first wave of Missing Audiences took place in September/October 2021. For results, visit the Insights Alliance results page →
Sign up now for Wave 2 which started on 31 January 2022 and runs for 3 weeks.
Register to take part in Wave 2
Missing Audiences is FREE for cultural organisations in the UK.
To take part, fill in our participant information form →
The Missing Audiences survey – delivered by the Insights Alliance – is designed to:
- help cultural organisations discover why some previously frequent audiences and visitors have not returned since Covid
- measure overall audience confidence levels and how this is affected by safety measures
- reassure audiences and visitors, and facilitate open conversation
- give organisations the information needed to create impactful and targeted re-attendance campaigns and keep audiences at the heart of future plans