We’re delighted to be leading a UK Theatre course on 13 May 2019. ‘AAA: the secret to maximising earned income’ will help you increase your bottom line.
Join us to find out how you can make your three ‘A’s work harder:
- Admissions (ticket sales)
- Affiliation (donations, membership, subscriptions)
- Ancillary Sales (food and beverage, merchandise, etc.)
This course will help senior managers understand how to maximise income from your B2C earned income streams. Tim and Debbie will explore the different business models of these three revenue streams and how they can work together to encourage up-selling and cross-selling and improve profitability.
All of the delegates on the 2018 course said they would recommend it to others:
“The whole course was relevant, exciting, inspiring, stimulating and interesting; we loved it, thank you. It was also very useful attending with a colleague, and we would recommend this to other organisations.”
“It’s great to have [time] with Baker Richards – over the years they have been a great inspiration and, practically, have led to significant increases in income at every venue I have worked at.”
Find out more about the course, including how to book a place, on the UK Theatre website.
Can’t make the event?
Read our Insights about how an integrated approach can help arts organisations make the most of their income streams:
- The AAA of income – how taking an integrated approach can help arts organisations make the most of their income streams.
- Would you like fries with that? and Finding the magic money tree explore examples of arts organisation taking AAA approaches to increasing revenues